Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Numero Dos

I now have a follower! Here’s to you, Karissa, or shall I refer to you as “Reesie Cup?” since that’s your nickname, hah! For those of you who aren’t laughing, it’s obviously an inside joke.

Well, I’m sure you’re very curious as to what’s been going on since my last post. Lots is what. Christmas was great, and can I get a witness that God is always right on time? I am so thankful to writers who share their stories and insights to encourage and uplift us in this walk, to friends and family members who listen and obey when God prompts them, and most of all to Him, our heavenly father, who knows what we need, when we need it, and how to get it to us. Praise His holy name!

I’d like to leave you with a scripture, as I’m off to get my last Bubblecake treat before the new year!

“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we all ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever!”
-- Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment